Our new baby bunny

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well,today we brought home another rabbit. Her name is Bun Bunz ( :rolleyes: ) and she's just the most precious little thing. I just gave her a bath and introduced her to Harlie (aka Har Har,see our name calling pattern here? :rolleyes: ) So far Harlie thinks she's great. But the toughest critic will be our two year old male rabbit Rabbie (aka Rah Rah). Rab's hasn't seen her yet. I'm just going to let him stumble on her when he comes out to play later. So it looks like I'm litter box training another rabbit :X Rab's was so difficult to litter box train,but I'm hoping the female will be easier.

Right now my biggest concern is peace though. Wish us luck. Rah Rah doesn't take too kindly to newbies. He wouldn't talk to me for months after we adopted Harlie. It took him some time to adjust and not be scared but now he crawls in her face and teases her. I hope he likes the new bunny -_-

Anyhoo, here is the new girl after her bath,being pawed by Tuesday :wub:

Attachments

• bunz.jpg
    bunz.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 54
One more of Harlie. She's such a good girl :wub: I'll snap some pics later when Bunz and Rab's have their first encounter :unsure:

Attachments

• bunz3.jpg
    bunz3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 53
:hyper: Thats one cute bunny :wub:

Bet she'll keep you busy :D

Awww it's a netherland dwarf right? The teeny ears are so cute! :wub: Maybe Rab's will like the idea of a younger woman :p

I'm really not sure what she is and I didn't even ask. I don't think the lady knew for certain,she kept saying some of them were half lop :huh: Here's a better pic,maybe you can tell.

Thanks you guys :wub: She's just the most precious thing and her and Rab's hit it off right away :wub:

Attachments

• bunz4.jpg
    bunz4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 54
She's living in a huge rubbermaid tub right now :lol: I wanted to see if her and Rabbie want to house together so they can work that out on their own. We planned on getting Rab's a new humongous triple layer cage for Christmas anyway,so maybe they'll both move into it.In the meantime we'll make do. But hey, he might let her go in his cage right now,its big enough for two and he seemed fairly upset when I put her back in her tub.

Here they are checking each other out :wub:

Attachments

• bunz5.jpg
    bunz5.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 55
I'm leaning towards dwarf still with the head shape and all, the ears are too long for show quality (pfft :p ) but I think that she has at least some in her :thumbs: At that age though I could be wrong :look:

Here's one, you can see the head shape and little close set ears are comprable :thumbs:

2003natass_bis.jpg

Exactly, what's the point of having a bunny without the ears :rolleyes: She's precious, I want to put her in my pocket :wub:

cute :D

we're going through it a bit with pickle at the moment :(

Hope she settles in ok :yes:

and as for litter training - good luck - since ours have had a big run - they have forgotten to poop in the box :grr:

Most reactions

Back