Back from a long break

BettaFishGirl

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here so I kinda forget where everything is, idk if anyone remembers me but I was active on here months ago, I was going through mental issues (I won't go into it but depression) and decided to take a break from this, I'm not completely better but Ive decided to come back. I've continued to take care of my few betta fish and tetras, and will be moving them to bigger tanks. I won't be as active but will hop on here every once in a while. Thanks for reading /\/\

Hello again! 👋🏻 glad you're back 😊 keep smiling!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here so I kinda forget where everything is, idk if anyone remembers me but I was active on here months ago, I was going through mental issues (I won't go into it but depression) and decided to take a break from this, I'm not completely better but Ive decided to come back. I've continued to take care of my few betta fish and tetras, and will be moving them to bigger tanks. I won't be as active but will hop on here every once in a while. Thanks for reading /\/\
There's a few others of us who have mental health issues. This hobby is really good for that.

I find my fish relax my mind... well at least when the tanks & fish are all behaving...

Most reactions

Back