Ordered My Tunze Nanostream!

AMS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Just placed an order for the new Tunze nanostreams, should arrive in 3 weeks as they have not been released yet. I will be one of the earliest people to get one :D

Wow, what an amazing product!!!
2,500 lph, and only 7w...
Quite alot of money, but then again, will be worth it for the features....
What tank is it going on?

Mikey

Im haging out for 2x 6025's, but I think they are going to be out here in December. Goodluck, Ill be waiting to see your product review! :hey:

Im haging out for 2x 6025's, but I think they are going to be out here in December. Goodluck, Ill be waiting to see your product review! :hey:
If they're anything like the original streams I think you'll know how the product review will be, I think the name Tunze says it all :lol:

On a side note, the nanostreams are not hand crafted like the originals, they are made by machine to mass produce them because Tunze is expecting a very high demand for them.

EDIT:

Mikey

40 gallon breeder tank, t5 lighting, SPS corals but possibly a mixed reef.

If they're anything like the original streams I think you'll know how the product review will be, I think the name Tunze says it all :lol:

On a side note, the nanostreams are not hand crafted like the originals, they are made by machine to mass produce them because Tunze is expecting a very high demand for them.

EDIT:

Mikey

40 gallon breeder tank, t5 lighting, SPS corals but possibly a mixed reef.
Cool :good: :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back