Opinions on tik tok fish abuse?

Tik tok are like other social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Reddit

The difference is that you’ll get a barrage of hate comment in others but you don’t get the hate comments on Tik tok and that’s make people wanna do it.

Tik tok are like other social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Reddit

The difference is that you’ll get a barrage of hate comment in others but you don’t get the hate comments on Tik tok and that’s make people wanna do it.
I have read about how usually when somebody tries to address animal abuse in these types of videos they get called something like a karen or a boomer which let's be honest lost it's real meaning a while ago and is now just another way for kids/tweens to say "I don't want to listen or hear to what you have to say"

It also does not help that it's a chinese based platform and you have to remember that in China animal cruelty laws are pretty much non existent so it reflects that quite well .

It's people like this that make me lose my faith in humanity.

I have read about how usually when somebody tries to address animal abuse in these types of videos they get called something like a karen or a boomer which let's be honest lost it's real meaning a while ago and is now just another way for kids/tweens to say "I don't want to listen or hear to what you have to say"

It also does not help that it's a chinese based platform and you have to remember that in China animal cruelty laws are pretty much non existent so it reflects that quite well .

It's people like this that make me lose my faith in humanity.
I won't go into detail for the sake of the less constituted here, but I've seen videos of how they, ahem, "prepare certain foods" over there.

Let's just say the memes about eating dogs are not only true, they're outright downplayed...

I didn't know this was "a thing" until I started watching Fish For Thought on Youtube. It's disturbing, but for a lot of people it's "just a fish" and there's nothing you can do to convince them that it's a living thing in their care and maybe they should make SOME attempt to take care of it. I'm old so I don't "get it" but Tiktok seems to be aimed at pre-teens trying to become internet famous.
I like Fish for Thought, but I had to start avoiding those videos because even seeing the stills of fish abuse in the thumbnails was getting to me. It gets depressing seeing people willfully mistreat any animal, and doing it as a laugh is beyond me.

I've never used tik tok, likely never will. There are some benefits to being an old fuddy duddy. You can happily ignore whatever trends the youth are into.

I've never used tik tok, likely never will. There are some benefits to being an old fuddy duddy. You can happily ignore whatever trends the youth are into.
^ This is the reason I never want to use Twitter, Reddit or Facebook.

Welcome back Adorabelle!

Most reactions

trending

Back