Oops, I Did It Again.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I know...I am so dramatic :p

Meeresstille said:
Sorry to hear about your car, Ny, but when you can ride a bike.............who knows you may never drive again! lol

LOL , now that's brilliant!!!!
smile.png
Ugh, that quoting thing....nope....still haven't got it yet! Sorry, Mamashack! 
blush.png

lol. I did wonder! 

I was thinking, I should set up a night vision camera, to see what goes on when the lights are out! That would be awesome. It's all good and well saying the fish get on, but it's when the lights are out that things get interesting. 

If you do set up a camera then be sure to post the video on here.m(you could time lapse it?)

No worries Meeresstille - it took me a while to suss it out too! You can also do partial quotes using the speech bubble on the bottom row of the task-bar. RCA pointed that out to me - the only thing is it doesn't keep the original poster's name so you have to put that in manually. A good feature tho all the same.

Night-vision cameras? Time-lapse videos? Have I wandered into the photography section? lol

Meeresstille said:
Sorry to hear about your car, Ny, but when you can ride a bike.............who knows you may never drive again! lol

smile.png
blush.png

Try this to assist you.

Ny82 said:
lol. I did wonder! 

I was thinking, I should set up a night vision camera, to see what goes on when the lights are out! That would be awesome. It's all good and well saying the fish get on, but it's when the lights are out that things get interesting. 

Correct Ny, we cannot watch the fish 24/7 and it can often be at night that the damage maybe done.  I like the idea of time lapsing the video too ;)

I was just visioning me sitting with night vision goggles hahaha! I only have a little cybershot camera, I think it has night mode but I would need to mess about with it!

RCA said:

smile.png
blush.png

Try this to assist you.

Thanks RCA! :) Thing is, I'd managed it before, and I did hit the quote button, but I don't know what I did, I somehow erased parts of it, lol! Leave it to me, I'll find ways to mess things up, lol!

Mamashack, a speech bubble? taskbar? Oh, I found it!...... I will figure it out.......eventually, lol! :)

sigh.......hopeless!

sigh.......hopeless!
I find I have to paste the quote first then hit the speech bubble and then cut and paste again. Don't know why, but that works for me!

Press multiquote then "reply" lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back