Oops, I Did It Again.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thanks for that link Mamashack, its very useful.
I'll see if I can ID his tail type (now that I know what to look out for) if Ny posts a flaring picture. :D

Thanks from me too, Mamashack, I've saved that site in my list of favourites! :)

Sorry I have been mourning I sold my car yesterday and have been on a downer since. I did however pick up another one today but i'm not feeling it :(

Oddballs a veiltail, sorry I didn't know I had more replies x

For Ny, I hope it will amuse you a little on your "blue" day (I'm glad it's just a car making you feel this way  
lookaround.gif
 )  ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGtXyWOcYM0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

biggrin.png
thanks. 

It wasn't just a car, it was my life for the past 4 years. I miss it so much :( It's for the best.

Oddball makes me laugh though. The barbs really tease him, he swims and they edge towards him until he turns around and they dash away. So funny 
laugh.png

Just watch that kinda interaction closely.  It may seem all fun and games but in the long run it could very easily stress him out.  Not saying that this will happen but just be careful with it.  The barbs might also start to nip at him after everyone "settles in" as well.  This could very well work out perfectly fine but I do like to caution people so that they know what to look for in case of an issue.  Watch Oddball for any nips or tears in his fins, any major hiding, clamped fins, or loss of color as all of this could indicate stress of some sort. 

On another note:  I am sorry to hear about you having to sell your car.  :(  

Oh absolutely, the cherries are very peaceful and shy but the males are to their fullest colour and the females are fat which means only one thing-breeding season. The males have started acting very aggressive towards one another so can easily take it out on the slow movers. I have been observing their behaviour, there are 2 males and 4 females. When these males start to bicker they fly at the speed of light around the tank. I will defo keep an eye on him. Thanks. 

It's ok it had to be done. I replaced it with another but it's just not the same :(

Glad the link was helpful!
Meeresstille said:
For Ny, I hope it will amuse you a little on your "blue" day (I'm glad it's just a car making you feel this way  
lookaround.gif
Brilliant, Meeresstille!!! lol

Sorry to hear about your car, Ny, but when you can ride a bike.............who knows you may never drive again! lol

Sorry to hear about your car, Ny, but when you can ride a bike.............who knows you may never drive again! lol

LOL , now that's brilliant!!!! :)

Mamashack said:
Glad the link was helpful!
lookaround.gif
Brilliant, Meeresstille!!! lol

RCA said:
...Sorry to hear about your car, Ny, but when you can ride a bike.............who knows you may never drive again! lol
+1
smile.png

Just in case others have missed what we are talking about.

Meeresstille said:

LOL , now that's brilliant!!!!
smile.png

NEVER DRIVE AGAIN??? 

*dies*

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back