Ooooops!

M.R Otter

Fishaholic
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
U.A.E-in the city of Dubai.
hello fellas, I had been noticing that my neons are disapearing every single day, not only the neons are completly gone :blink: even pearl gouramis and panda corys had vanished..... every day a fish or two disapear. untill I cought the australian red claw crayfish eating the last cory :crazy: :sick: so I took the caryfish to a deffrent tank...... and now all what is left in the tank is three upside down catfish that are very small about 3cm and they are fully black in color. the tank is about 50 gallon, any ideas on what to throw in that tank or what should I do now? :blush:
 
ahh the notorious red claw!!

i hat one in a community tank and he started to eat every thing he could catch
i think they get them at night when the fish are resting

mine is now in a tank by himself because i was fed up of loosing fish!

as for tankmates maby some surface dwellers? bigger fish such as Oscars may eat the cray when it moults
 
ahh the notorious red claw!!

i hat one in a community tank and he started to eat every thing he could catch
i think they get them at night when the fish are resting

mine is now in a tank by himself because i was fed up of loosing fish!

as for tankmates maby some surface dwellers? bigger fish such as Oscars may eat the cray when it moults
well it's not the crayfish tankmates that i'm looking for...... I meant the tank that has three upside catfishes in it ( the 50 gallon) should I add tankmates for the upside down catfishes or there is no need for that?
 
ahh the notorious red claw!!

i hat one in a community tank and he started to eat every thing he could catch
i think they get them at night when the fish are resting

mine is now in a tank by himself because i was fed up of loosing fish!

as for tankmates maby some surface dwellers? bigger fish such as Oscars may eat the cray when it moults
well it's not the crayfish tankmates that i'm looking for...... I meant the tank that has three upside catfishes in it ( the 50 gallon) should I add tankmates for the upside down catfishes or there is no need for that?
:blush: ill learn to read properly one day!
Considered a dwarf catfish, they reach an adult size of 3-4 inches and ar peaceful so you could add anything really
 

Most reactions

Back
Top