Online Supplier Of Aegla

Mustang Boy

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am looking for an online site that sells aegla and would like to know if anybody on this fine site knows of any
 
I doubt there are any sites selling them right now. Your best bet is to find a breeder.
 
They sometimes show up on Aquabid.com... for a hefty price. If you get some and breed them, I would love to have some! ;) :P
 


I looked through that site for a bit, then used the search. I'd love aegla myself.

I can find all sorts of algae on the site, but they don't seem to have aegla.


Colin, if you don't know already Aegla are a crustacean related to crabs and crayfish, most closely related to hermit crabs, and look like a hermit crab with no shell.

Ade
 
nope I didn't know Aegla are crustaceans. Sorry just thought it was a typo for algae. Same letters just the wrong way around :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top