jossswonk Fish Fanatic Fish of the Month 🌟 Joined Jul 10, 2024 Messages 141 Reaction score 145 Points 43 Location Indiana Jun 30, 2026 #1 Can anyone identify what species of catfish this is? I've tried looking it up online but I get a different answer every time and none of the answers look like this one. Any help will be much appreciated.
Can anyone identify what species of catfish this is? I've tried looking it up online but I get a different answer every time and none of the answers look like this one. Any help will be much appreciated.
CaptainBarnicles6 4 Moderator 🧐 Resident Pleco Despiser Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 2, 2021 Messages 3,508 Reaction score 4,141 Points 113 Location Lincs Jun 30, 2026 #2 Yup, thats a fish of the cat variety and definitely one of the ugly ones