Online Shops?

catherine896

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
546
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
GB
Just wondering what the best online shops are for ordering and couriering fish?

Mainly looking for African Cichlids.

Have tried searching through Google but would prefer a site that was recommended rather than one I found.

UK shops by the way :)

Thanks :good:
 
I've used Trimar a couple of times and I have no complainsts
 
Directtropicals.co.uk

I bought a few fish from them the other day and they arrived well packaged and all of the fish looked very healthy.
 
ive used trimar before my rotkeil came from there and also wildwoods where i got my L081 very pleased with both . for african cichlids go to tropicalfishfinder there they have tropoicalfish2yourdoor. click on that then browse through wildwoods stocklist they have loads of africans and the quality of their stock is tip top
 
I want to order online but im worried about how they get delivered?! surely not standard courier?? Also im at work 9-6 so theres no1 to receive them :(
 
I want to order online but im worried about how they get delivered?! surely not standard courier?? Also im at work 9-6 so theres no1 to receive them :(

Some places drug the fish so they don't get stressed. Some times these fish can look dead but really they are just drugged. Yes they are shipped ups but with live animal stickers or handle with care . They pack they very well.

I'm going to take a sick day they day my fish come. They ship them over night or it can take 2 days it depends.

Talk with the place you order from and find out what day they will get to your house and call in sick. Or Use a personal day.
 
wildwoods ship all orders to arrrive next day before 12 30 via a very good courier callled apc. very well packed etc.
 
this has proved very useful for me; i am 50/50 on buying fish online!
thanks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top