Online Fish Stores That Deliver @ Weekends

always4lora

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Cumbria
Hi' all ,

Does anyone know of any places i can order fish from that deliver at the weekend , me and my friend at work wanted some ordering but as we both work the hours of 8-5 mon friday we wont be in for the delivery. saturday would be good as we both have weekends of normally .

thanks in advance

Ben
 
I dont think any deliver on weekends, most deliver mondays and tuesday to get the fish to you by the end of the week friday. Arizona Aquatic Gardens delivers fish Tuesdays-Thursdays, if you call them you can request they ship out on Thursday and use 2 day shipping possibly.
 
ahh that sucks not off these shifts for 4 weeks , will see if my lfs can order them in .
 
Hi' all ,

Does anyone know of any places i can order fish from that deliver at the weekend , me and my friend at work wanted some ordering but as we both work the hours of 8-5 mon friday we wont be in for the delivery. saturday would be good as we both have weekends of normally .

thanks in advance

Ben

Really depends on which country you are in :good:
 
I think there is the general problem in the uk that all courier services seem to offer services based on a work-day week. They only seem to cater to deliver things from businesses to businesses from 8 til 5.

This sucks not just because we cant get fishies/invert deliveries, but just think how many online retailers (e.g. amazon etc) there are.

On many occasions when I have bought something online, I have returned home from work to find one of those lovely "We tried to deliver, but you were out" cards.

I have then had to go to pick up deliveries from the local distribution centre which means there is no point getting them delivered in the first place. I still have to get the car out and go 20 miles down the road. Makes me think I should have saved the shipping costs and simply forked out the extra quids (£4-ish) and gone to the local flipping argos!! Im sure the quids would add up roughly the same, and I'd get the item on the day I actually wanted it!

...Rant over.

*got all flustered then!* :S


back on topic - There is a place in cornwall (think on devon border) that can ship to arrive on a saturday if you pay the extra shipping costs... Bear with me shall find them. ('aint cheap tho)
 
i'm in the north west of england (barrow-in-furness , Cumbria to be exact). Tri Mar only do tuesday -friday or something like that, our lfs can only order the nromal stuff like platy's neon etc, i was after a flash pleco and he only does common plec's :(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top