Omg I'm Soo Exited!

kj23502

lazy dayz
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
4,279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Dakota, USA
I can buy soo much fish stuff w/that :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ......trying not to hyperventilate.....

I think I need to be tied down, otherwise I'll be bouncing off the freaking walls... :lol:

I need to plan some more to figure it out!!!! Sit and plan...yea right...I'm tooo freaking excited!!! Wait until I tell my hubby!

Oh SH*T, I hope it wasn't an accident from payroll dept :sad:
 
I can buy soo much fish stuff w/that :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ......trying not to hyperventilate.....

I think I need to be tied down, otherwise I'll be bouncing off the freaking walls... :lol:

I need to plan some more to figure it out!!!! Sit and plan...yea right...I'm tooo freaking excited!!! Wait until I tell my hubby!

Oh SH*T, I hope it wasn't an accident from payroll dept :sad:

HAHAHAHA, Can finally go marine eyyy? or can paypal it to me. Tbh I like the latter Idea :D....

Anyways just going to say OMFGCONGRATSYOULUCKYMOFO
 
dam, where do you work....do they need a tea boy?
 
i posted in the SW chit chat about converting my 125 gallon to sw....i'd feel sooo bad about having to sell the cichlids....like I was turning my back on them or something :sad: I'm not too happy how it turned out right now anyway. My rocks aren't big enough so I had to stack them and such. I hate the green colored intakes....sigh


The fish themselves are great though :good: and that's why I feel bad about the thought.
 
why not you leave your current tanks alone and get a new and bigger one. dang! you're lucky :D
 
Damit :angry: I was a grand short this week........are you sure it wasn't a payroll mistake? -_-

Best do the right thing, eh? I'll PM my Paypal account :hey:
 
That is SOOOO great!

If I had a Grand to spend I'd set up a African Chiclid tank and a Marine tank... just me though....

What ever you do, post some pics of the tanks while you are setting them up or when you change them over!

HOW EXCITING
 
why not you leave your current tanks alone and get a new and bigger one. dang! you're lucky :D

I Agree

Me too :D
The problem with that idea is that I don't want my tanks in the dark and scary basement. The bedrooms are out of the question, as is of course...the laundry room :lol: (make doing laundry more interesting tho as I spend quite a bit of time there w/5 people in the household), and the dining room is out of the ?.

I have a 5 foot and a 30" tank in the Living room right now. (No room for more, unless I do a corner, but it'd have to be taller than it comes out off the wall). I'm thinking I could get a 4 foot to replace the 30", though. We'll see. I'm going to sit on it for awhile. I don't want to make a hasty decision only to regret it later.

Anyways back to the 4 foot. I am pondering the idea of a demasoni and lab. ceraulas (sp.) tank. Not sure if that's big enough, though. I'd have to back and read again. I might wait a little bit. (Then I could use my 125 gallon for marine!!)

I was also considering making my 29 gallon a south american puffer tank w/bbg's. Planted of course :good: So many choices :blink: I need a fish room :lol:
 
Damit :angry: I was a grand short this week........are you sure it wasn't a payroll mistake? -_-

Best do the right thing, eh? I'll PM my Paypal account :hey:


PAYROLL MISTAKE.....I work in payroll....we do not make mistakes.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..(well I did.....a big one....)

Dare not say what I paid a lady.....LOL...bet she thought all her Christmas's had come at once....!

Hope you enjoy the money and best thing to spend it on is fishy stuff!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top