Asia's Tree - Aquascape Jounal

Brilliant! That's going to look awesome once everything grows in.

What's on the fish list?

Day 19

What's on the fish list?
Thanks a lot :D I can't wait to hopefully see the hairgrass carpet. I don't know about the fish yet, I want small schooling fish so probably some species of tetra. Also considering so cherry shrimp in there too.

Day 19

What's on the fish list?
Thanks a lot :D I can't wait to hopefully see the hairgrass carpet. I don't know about the fish yet, I want small schooling fish so probably some species of tetra. Also considering so cherry shrimp in there too.

Yeah I think tetras and shrimp would be the best choice.

Nice looking tank mate! have to decided on what you will be stocking in there ?
Thanks :D I'll be putting some guppies from my community in there to reduce the overcrowding but I've got my heart set on harlequins and red cherry shrimp :)
Any suggestions?

Nice looking tank mate! have to decided on what you will be stocking in there ?
Thanks :D I'll be putting some guppies from my community in there to reduce the overcrowding but I've got my heart set on harlequins and red cherry shrimp :)
Any suggestions?
Try Espei Rasbora! :hyper: Harlequin Rasbora is the common name for Trigonostigma heteromorpha and are duller and lack the nice pork chop shape and red coloring. Espeis are really stunning when they color up :good:

Day 53
Thought I'd do a little update as it's been nearly a month and its all going pretty well. The moss has really took off as well as the stems, unfortunately not a lot of progress made by the dwarf hairgrass but I'm guessing that's due to the low light, at least its not died :look: The shrimp and harlequins are doing great and look beautiful. Here's some pics:
7704803870_95aec4c19c_b.jpg

7704797926_eaffc56d0f_b.jpg

7704822058_a862fa5e38_b.jpg

7704828550_731ab4a43d_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back