OMG! I’m Getting A 75 Gallon Tank!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I’m so excited I could scream! I’ve been worrying about one of my female Moor’s as she has grown to about 8” in length. She’s in a 55G with 2 other females. She’s just getting so big for the tank. My hubbies has said no, no, no to a larger tank. Today he called me and said he found a 75G at Petsmart that he is going to get me. He agreed that My momma fish needs a larger tank! Woo hoo!!!

Yay! (I want your 55 lol)

I do have a wonderful husband. If I could get my 55G shipped for free I’d do a contest and let one of you win it. I know for my young friends that money is tight. Parents would probably kill me though for the water bill. Lol!

I do have a wonderful husband. If I could get my 55G shipped for free I’d do a contest and let one of you win it. I know for my young friends that money is tight. Parents would probably kill me though for the water bill. Lol!
Of course 55g is a really nice size for a tropical tank - and you do have a fish room :whistle:

@Deanasue you could have a female betta sorority in your 55....

My fish room is full and I’m at my max.

No, I have space for more tanks, I’m just at my max of what I can handle. Lol! Old lady :(

No, I have space for more tanks, I’m just at my max of what I can handle. Lol! Old lady :(
No youre not old! I cant handle much (health problems) and I'm not even in my 20s lol

Well, it’s here... 11A5714E-C2C4-41B4-85DD-7AB9E1AE3F74.jpeg68769753-8B41-4FEE-AEBF-3A240AB01BC2.jpeg Now to get it switched over and set up! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back