Omg I Found A Tank On The Park

Just had an arguement with my mum, she wont let me use it :( I told her I would get rid of my arc + my hex. and she still wouldnt let me!
 
Just had an arguement with my mum, she wont let me use it :( I told her I would get rid of my arc + my hex. and she still wouldnt let me!

######, well you know what they say "Mum knows best" so... ask dad :P
 
Tell her it's actually cheaper to run one bigger tank with one heater and filter, than several smaller tanks. Which is perfectly true. The smaller tanks can be stored for use when you have space or need.
 
Just measured the tank up, and it is actually way to big for my room, leaves me with no space what so ever, so I thought "ok keep it as a tank that we can fill with tank water while we rescape tanks and what not.

Then my dad told me that he had just bought one of the koi holding ponds for £2.29 off fleabay and that we are picking it up today.
So I guess the fish are better in that than this tank.
Hmmm...

Im debating what to do with it now, I would leave it in the shed as my dads sorting all of his shed out today, but it seems such a waste just there collecting dust :(
 
see what you can sell it for on fleebay then get somthing for your existing plants tanks eg plants or another fish or save up for cheap co2
 

Most reactions

Back
Top