Old Tank And New Tank Problems

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

again, no problem. sharing information is always good.

The one thing everyone on here will say is that any advice is just that - personal advice and not a definitive answer - try to get a general grasp andmake your own opinion.

e.g. fish and fishless cycles - part of the people here are for one or the other.

always feel free to ask questions, I do. :D and even more to the point, enjoy the hobby. and for someone who claims to not know alot about the hobby, at least you have a water testing kit!!

again, no problem. sharing information is always good.

always feel free to ask questions, I do. :D and even more to the point, enjoy the hobby. and for someone who claims to not know alot about the hobby, at least you have a water testing kit!!

aww thanks :)

dont worry i will, i have found a gold mine here, whenever i have a free 5 mins (which then turns into an hour) i am on here reading :) i am enjoying it much more now as i know i am not killing fish :)

:lol: that was one of the things i thought about when i decided to get tropical fish :good: i actually brought the water testing kits before i brought the tank and did a first test on my home water supply :lol: dont ask me why, just a test i think

Most reactions

Back