Old fishlore members!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a mod please delete this thread. Done with this

I was an old Fishlore member from a year ago. I was banned in one of their mass cullings. I am part of a few forums, and one of those groups said that there were some Fishlore members joining here. Thought I might as well see if any of the old members came over here too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I
Since it wasn't true yes. Lucy also never liked me because I helped many people before she did. Was funny
You know, I think that may be the key. I was being called on for help a lot. I don’t think she likes anyone who may know something about diseases and such. She is evil, I tell you...just plain evil!

I

You know, I think that may be the key. I was being called on for help a lot. I don’t think she likes anyone who may know something about diseases and such. She is evil, I tell you...just plain evil!
Hahaha! Exactly! Aren't moderators suppose to be helping new members? Instead of banning old ones for knowing there stuff? *thinks*

Honestly, I’m having FL withdrawals but this place helps. I went to my acct on FL today and couldn’t get in. I gues Mike really did take me off when I said I gotta as leaving. Oh, well. Has anyone tried to sneak on under another email acct and name?

My account is still active. Lol. Time Wil tell if I get banned.
I don’t see a reason why we would be banned, lol.

Honestly, I’m having FL withdrawals but this place helps. I went to my acct on FL today and couldn’t get in. I gues Mike really did take me off when I said I gotta as leaving. Oh, well. Has anyone tried to sneak on under another email acct and name?
I’d be surprised if he didn’t ban you. You told him you were leaving and you left that review LOL.

Things are what they are. I said some good stuff on the review too! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back