Old fishlore members!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh this keeps getting increasingly bitter. There are two sides to every thing. Well folks, I think, I’ll excuse myself, but best of luck!

If I get banned from the other forum for having checked into this thread after noticing folks I knew, though most of you don’t know me, while doing other research, just as well, I spend too much time on the web as it is.

So far I see a lack of humility on both sides but that’s the way of the world, so I’m jumpin’ out of this here thread.

I wish you and your fish friends well!

Ok, well lots of people hate Lucy if that helps we all think she should be banned herself
Can one hate people without actually knowing them? I can't and it needs a lot more for me to hate someone. Come on : You know I like you and though I am not your dad I'll give you the advise to stop spilling energy in bitterness and start using your energy and knowledge on this forum.

I heared a great sentence this week : "The windshield is bigger than the rearview mirror".

Don't look back, move forwards, be kind, be wise and move on. These will be my last words in this topic.

Kind regards.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

I can easily delete this thread. Maybe I should do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back