Odin and Whisper

Whisper Odinsky

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
2 weeks after mikey (my excellent hunny) lost his mom, we were coming back from our friends place... it was 2 am.. and we opened up the side door to enter the apt building.
there was this cute abandonded kitten. she ran right up to us and fell over and started to purr at our feet.
she was now mine.

we named her Whisper because she's so quiet, and you can hardly hear her purr.
whisper_sm.jpg

she is now around the age of 2 and a bit. she is our treasure.

then there was Echo. he came all the way from quebec. my sister picked the cutest 4 month old kitten from her friends litter, and brought him over.
echo4.JPG

sadly, it took us months to find out that he was very sick. his bowels never formed, and he had accidents all the time.
it would have cost us 800 bucks to fix him and there was a 7% chance of him surviving. and they gave us a 8% chance of the surgery to fix the issue.

so we put him down.

echo3.JPG

a week or so later, we noticed a really weird change in whisper. she was overly friendly, much more then normal. and she ate twice as much as normal.
well.
guess who was pregnant?
Whisper was!

(we were very concerned. whisper is very small)

she gave birth, in december, to 3 kittens.
only two survived birth.
one died a week or so later.
A tiny puffball remained.
he was blueish grey at the start, and he had a stripe between his eyes, (which has now all but gone) and he had bright PINK paws.
Here, is our newest treasure.

Odin the Mighty.

fear_me.jpg

Another very sad story with a happy ending! I love Odin!

Y-a-yy I love them! I would really like to have a cat just like Odin - grey with brown eyes! Think I will have to wait till I move out of south london though - too many joyriders on the road outside!!!

Aww they are just the cutest kitties.....not stopping me from wanting another one either....!! :wub:

here is the last photo i have (i just lost all of my photos... LONG, horrible story)

its my favorite so far, its a rare photo of them together- normally whisper is kicking his butt around :lol: no, its more like she is pinning him down all the time so she can clean him :wub:

Odin just got his stitches out, we had a bad issue with him trying to get fixed. (one of this... erm.. "thingies" hadn't fallen into his "sac thing" and they had to cut him open to find it... what a nightmare that all was.. :-( but Odin is back to jumping around and trying to turn off my PC (its that red light i tell you)

here you go- and thanks so much for those nice words people!!

link

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back