novice

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Welcome to this place.
If you really do know nowt then Iā€™d suggest to read up about ā€œcyclingā€ your tank, find out your tap waters ph and dh from your suppliers website, donā€™t buy any fish yet, donā€™t believe anything a salesperson tells you without checking elsewhere (here will do until you find your feet), research your potential fish at seriouslyfish.com and other than this post donā€™t believe anything I post again because I know nowt as well.

Have fun and donā€™t be a stranger.

HI & welcome to TFF. Hope you'll find lots of relevant info to keep your set up going... For we don't know wether you already have a tank or not...

Welcome to this place.
If you really do know nowt then Iā€™d suggest to read up about ā€œcyclingā€ your tank, find out your tap waters ph and dh from your suppliers website, donā€™t buy any fish yet, donā€™t believe anything a salesperson tells you without checking elsewhere (here will do until you find your feet), research your potential fish at seriouslyfish.com and other than this post donā€™t believe anything I post again because I know nowt as well.

Have fun and donā€™t be a stranger.
Thought be always a stranger, that's no problem!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back