November Potm Nominations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Erised

Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. ~ P. Johnson
Reaction score
Here is the place to post your pets who were nominated from November 1st to November 30th. Please only post pets who were nominated in that time period - if they were nominated afterwards, wait until the nomination post for that month has come out. In your post please include:

1. The link to the two nominations by other members
2. The picture that was nominated. If the same animal was nominated twice in two different pictures, please choose one. This does not apply to different animals from the same forum member.
3. The name/s of the animal/s

If you have any questions, just send me a PM =)

I'm waiting for a responds to 1 PM before putting up the next POTM Competition. So hopefully it will be up and running within a couple of days! Unfortunately we didn't have a lot of nominations last month, so there will only be 2 or 3 contestants. All reptiles this month!!! :wub: So check back in a couple of days

well mine and nettys pets were nominated for Oct, yet nothing has been done about voting???

well mine and nettys pets were nominated for Oct, yet nothing has been done about voting???

I know I haven't put the October POTM up yet, hence why I left a little message at the end of the previous post saying that I'm waiting for a responds to a PM regarding the October POTM and that I will be putting it up in a couple of days.

There is another pet that has been nominated, but the member hasn't actually posted in the October Potm Nominations thread yet. I've send a PM and am waiting a couple of days to give this person a chance to enter. If he hasn't put a picture up by this weekend (probably sunday) I'll start the POTM with just you and Netty.

Pistols at dawn Phoe :rofl: :rofl:

Come on guys....get some more people nominated!!!!!

My leopard Gecko Skye was nominated here

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=263380

and this is the picture of her thats been nominated

Photo-0995.jpg

i'm not sure if i'm eligible to enter as it had been nominated twice by jenlibee and shelaghfish, but shelahfish did specify the nomination is for december, but here is sandi in silent night:

CIMG8496.jpg

if not, then you will all be seeing this again. lol

this is the thread.
merry christmas

It's fine =) I'll add your cat to the November POTM, as that's when the tread was started and when you received the nominations. I think shelaghfish mentioned the December potm because of the Christmas hats.

paul absolouty loving your conure m8 im so jelouse id of nominated him to if id seen the original thread
regards scot :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back