November Fish Of The Month Entries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
pardon? and i'm a WOman

Am sure you are :lol: :lol: , thats a good looking fish could`ve taken the picture on a macro setting without flash, that would`ve brought out the picture much better way. also scrub the darn algea Hayz, how come u stand anything that untidy , your`e a Woman Right. :lol: :lol: :fun:
Hmm...and here as I looked at the picture, it looked more like a few scratches and maybe some water marks(which are a pain to get off). I get pictures like that sometime......so which fish are YOU entering? I would like to see some pictures of your tidy tank. :) :fun:

I am waiting for my flowers to bloom ,,, there will be blues and yellow on my hydrilas(not sure their exact species) and by end the of winter even pink lilies, I am going to try for TOM even if its a 20g. hope everything goes according to plan. for now I am just picking up things from your tanks. :good:

and for the fish, i will be redoing my stocking to flower friendly fish, my mom loves gardening she`ll be amazed when she will see my flowers. :blush: :blush:

and an open declaration I am voting for that platy.love the colour combinations, I really wish it wins thats why was stressing on nice flaunting pics. :wub:

Ok. That was a weird conversation! :blink:

:-( My shrimp managed to jump out of a hole half the size of his body, dont know how he did it... but he did...

He cant have been out more than 10-15 minutes... though he was completely dry...

He was just about alive but probably wont be by morning :no: he was just laying on his side with his legs occasionally twitching...

Feel awful..

:-( My shrimp managed to jump out of a hole half the size of his body, dont know how he did it... but he did...

He cant have been out more than 10-15 minutes... though he was completely dry...

He was just about alive but probably wont be by morning :no: he was just laying on his side with his legs occasionally twitching...

Feel awful..
Awwww, I am so sorry :( Hope he pulls through.

Feel awful..
Did he make it ? :look:

I have no idea what a macro setting is??? It's just a digital camera.
FYI..there is no algea in my tank... :p
Yes it is scratched and yes it is water marks...it could be due to frequent water changes and adequate aeriation in the tank. ;)
This is the clearest picture i have yet of Lewis. And after all its the fish you are voting on....not the tank!

Apologees to crunch that my tank isnt up to your standards.....you are welcome to come clean it for me if you desire, as with 2 children, 1 with additional needs. A house to run, meals to cook and washing to do, as well as school runs and being chained to the sink....i find little time to clean the back of my tank.

nuff said :good:

This is my beautiful betta. His name is hope. Verification to follow, I am not home yet but I will be on the 13th of November
3c76bbee.jpg

62d7c82a.jpg

*on his way to clean hayzh tank and babysit her children so that she can get some timeout* ...on second thoughts *i better restrain my emotions* I am not criticizing u hayzh , reason is that I m only a month old to this hobby my tank is new and havent yet experienced these marks,so they only seemed algea to me. Anyways dont be offended and best of luck. If I go to Devon, maybe my boss sends me there early next year, will surely do both the things for real, but I hate kids tho. * confused* :lol: :lol:

Mr shrimpy survived! Against all odds!!

He shed his skin (looks amazing) but unfortunately the coral beauty (really starting to dislike this fish!) nipped his soft whiskers off! I have no idea if they will grow back or not! He looks naked without them and looks a bit confused!

Well.... with only one more day left before we go over to voting, I was about to encourage you all to please participate when I realised I have not done so myself..... Soooo just to challenge everyone to get there last minute entries in...... here she is:

100_2243.jpg

100_2224.jpg

Here's my first ever entry, my male Bolivian Ram :blush:

Amazing mate, Too bad i have already made my mind this month. :lol:

Mr shrimpy survived! Against all odds!!

He shed his skin (looks amazing) but unfortunately the coral beauty (really starting to dislike this fish!) nipped his soft whiskers off! I have no idea if they will grow back or not! He looks naked without them and looks a bit confused!

DOn`t worry MBOU the dedication i have seen among members of this forum, I hardly think any pet would want to leave them for anything B-) :good:

Aww Crunch! Thank you, that meant a lot! I was really upset and feel really guilty. His whiskers are also growing back too! He has funny nubs of whiskers (what are they called? I dont think they are whiskers really lol).

Ludwig! Your white goldfish is beautiful! Im not normally fussed by goldfish but she is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back