FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated in our October Fish of the month competition. The poll to decide the winner is now underway and will be active until 31st October 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the November competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The November competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th November 2011.

ill kick this months comp off with 'Frank' my juvi TSN X RTC....

011-5.jpg

007-19.jpg

001-34.jpg

updated pic of Frank now he has grown a bit more....
IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

I shall join by entering Ditch :) my looking likely to be a honduran red point/ellioti cross :lol:

IMG_5183.jpg

Verification photo:

IMG_5258.jpg

They have got a TSN X RTC in my local MA and it must be getting on for at least two foot. I did hear that they can get larger than a standard RTC, possibly around five foot? Gorgeous fish though and good pics.

Might as well participate :lol: my first try. Some nice fish entered already :good:
Here's Radec (named after Gen. Radec from killzone :lol: )

ZHMBetta10.jpg

verification
zzzz.jpg

Great entries everyone!!! I can't wait for voting to come... It will be so hard to find the one that I am going to vote for, with such awesome entries like this

Hunterprey - Gorgeous Betta. You have just made my vote very hard!!

It's going to be hard this month! The corydoras has lovely irridescence, and is that betta a dragon? Is that what they're called? He's beautiful anyway! :good:

I'm torn between your fishie, Caz, and the Betta. I love the copper tones in the betta, but I love the fish that seems to have the glowing blues one them! Everyone hase striking fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back