Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who entered our first FOTM (Fish of the Month) competition..... You are invited to vote for your favourite..... Keep in mind, that this is not a best photograph competition, but look at the overall composure (health and stance) of the fish on display when voting)

Thanks for your vote.....

Star4’s Oscar
chopsfotm.jpg

Somona’s Blenny
044-2.jpg

Jamepsss Boesmani Rainbow
’

RustedKnight’s Bumblebee Goby

Vasilifish’s Climbing Perch

Ross101's Severum

Alex.Wardle's Scarlet Badis
ScarletBadis.jpg

Carlovel1's Scarlet Badis
P1020259-1.jpg

This is the proud launching of our brand new Fish of the month competition..... Good luck to everyone who entered, and thanks to everyone who votes.... Let's have fun and see this competition grow from strength to strength!!

VOTE NOW!​

Keep in mind, that this is not a best photograph competition, but look at the overall composure (health and stance) of the fish on display when voting)

I didn't know this, wouldn't have entered my Badis if this was the case :-(

Aww man this is one tough competition.

But I think my vote should go to Vasilifish's Climbing Perch

good to see this kicking off and great to see a nice variety of entries in the innagural poll!

I'm voting for something a bit 'unusual'

My God, this is so hard!!!!

Well.... the way it's going, shows that size does not matter..... Glad that the (small) climbing perch gets its' fair share.... Members are voting from the mind, and not from the heart.... which is good.

off to a great start! my vote is in, as difficult as the choice was.
good luck to all entries :)
cheers

Well.... the way it's going, shows that size does not matter..... Glad that the (small) climbing perch gets its' fair share.... Members are voting from the mind, and not from the heart.... which is good.

Theres the proper pic link mate http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/vasiliflame/100_2664.jpg :good: thanks for every one that voted

Theres the proper pic link mate http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/vasiliflame/100_2664.jpg :good: thanks for every one that voted
Your Perch is awesome :hey:

Thanks mate :good:
Unfortunatley his days are numbered as he attacking my tiger oscars more now and there taking damage , Looking into re-homing him as i aint allowed anymore tanks :shout:

Your Perch is awesome :hey:

Thanks mate :good:
Unfortunatley his days are numbered as he attacking my tiger oscars more now and there taking damage , Looking into re-homing him as i aint allowed anymore tanks :shout:
Thats a shame :sad:
All the Perches in my LfS's are totally boring brown -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back