Nominations For New Moderators On Tff

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Might be a decent question but doesn't mean its relevant or necessary :good:

Dieses Madchen, you were one of the first people I thought of too but wasn't sure if you would be interested or not. I couldnt find a post of yours from last day or so and wasn't sure if you were still here.

Thats the problem lol, cant figure out who is here and who isnt any more!

I would like to nominate Minnnt too. [is it three n's?]

TekFish :good:

Might be a decent question but doesn't mean its relevant or necessary :good:

Dieses Madchen, you were one of the first people I thought of too but wasn't sure if you would be interested or not. I couldnt find a post of yours from last day or so and wasn't sure if you were still here.

Thats the problem lol, cant figure out who is here and who isnt any more!
Yep, I'm still here. I couldnt help but think of people like you, Kitty Kat, and Fluttermoth, as you guys were some of the first people that answered me when I first started. Really helped me get in the right direction.

Thanks for nominating me, fintastic. :)

I'd like to nominate minnnt and Dieses Madchen. DM, you are definitely a perfect candidate, always here to help out.

I'd like to nominate minnnt and Dieses Madchen. DM, you are definitely a perfect candidate, always here to help out.
I appreciate that. I really do try to help people out, and hey, I'm still learning too. I'm hoping I can find the energy to be more active now taht everything is starting to move forward in a positive direction.

Are you really going to appoint mods this way?

Intriguing, how things have changed.

Oh, if I need to nominate someone to keep this post from being deleted, then Andy.

Those who have been here long enough will know who I mean :)

I appreciate that. I really do try to help people out, and hey, I'm still learning too. I'm hoping I can find the energy to be more active now taht everything is starting to move forward in a positive direction.

My thoughts exactly. I've been posting a bit more again today because hopefully it's on the up again and we can make the forum great again.

I want to nominate a super member who has helped many people and alot of older members will agree im sure. She hasnt been online much for the way she was treated a few months ago.

Star4

:)

Okay, some names are here because I have found thier advice helpful both in tone and content. And or I look for what they are posting to fund nuggets in areas not of direct concern to my fish keeping at present.(Am learning to read more to look for answers, before asking questions. I admit I get lazy sometimes.)
Some names from passion for forum, members, and the hobby.
BigC
Dieses Madchen
Salam
ruskull
fluttermouth
Minnnt
MBOU
N0body Of The Goat
Kitty Kat

For those nominated by others that I didn' t second, it's not that I don't like you,(I don't like anyone), I may just not be familiar with you or your area of interest. I almost never spend time browsing the marine threads. So I leave your nomination to those better informed.
I also renominate those mods who are left.

Sidebar: Thank you all, mods and members, for helping a poor gourami train her ignorant but well meaning human.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back