Nightmare

Wow. Sorry! Glad you thought so well. I have a 30 year old 30g tank. I might want to think about re-sealing it next time i move it! That really sucks. I also have a old 20 gallon flat hexagon. Might want to re-seal that one aswell.
 
Morning, the fish are all doing well thanks, none the worse for their ordeal. The floor seems ok, luckily its the kitchen floor which is solid concrete, well I say solid, its a very old house and there are cracks and chips around the corners under the lino, so probably just water logged it a bit more :lol: But we wont fall though it.

I must admit, I crept thru into the kitchen with my eyes closed this morning, I shall be paranoid about this tank for a while I think, even though its a new tank now.

Something which didnt occur to me until my mother pointed it out last night, there was me, water up to the ankles rushing around making sure all the plugs from the heater/filter were off!!!! Aparently you shouldnt play with electric whilst standing in water :lol: Must admit it didnt cross my mind in the dash to save the fish and equipment!

jonny_dw - are you a Mr Policman Sir by any chance :D If so, Very sorry Officer Sir (creep creep :D) :lol:
 
my 46 gallon split on the side spilling about 80% of it's contents on my dining room carpet while I was at work. My fish lived 2 days in various pots and pans in my kitchen before I replaced the tank. I didn't loose any fish amazingly. Carpets don't smell but they sure are not as soft as they were. Glad I rent.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top