Newbie to fish & forums

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

White is male. Google 'gonopodium'.
Btw, that only works with "livebearers"... plates, mollies, guppies, swordtails, endlers...

Nope, The male is the more white one and the female is the more black one. If you look the female has like 2 small sets of lovely stretched out fins on the bottom. The male has 1 set not as spread out and a well, little male fish part sticking straight back. I hope or I'm further behind than I though! lol
They are stunning. Best of luck. I am following you so I'll be back to chat more fishy chat. I better hit the sack. The suns coming back up :good:

Btw, that only works with "livebearers"... plates, mollies, guppies, swordtails, endlers...
My question for a later time as I cannot take in any new fish at this time. How the heck do you tell the corys apart. Eventually I would like to add 3 more to the 3 I already have. I here they have more natural behaviour in larger groups and would like to see that behaviour but I guess that is far off at the moment so I can save this question for a later date.

I'm off to bed before the sun turns me to ashes. You have been great. I hope I haven't asked too many questions. :good:

My question for a later time as I cannot take in any new fish at this time. How the heck do you tell the corys apart. Eventually I would like to add 3 more to the 3 I already have. I here they have more natural behaviour in larger groups and would like to see that behaviour but I guess that is far off at the moment so I can save this question for a later date.
I'll be watching this because I want to know also :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back