EliseCaelen
New Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2019
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 3
Hey everyone, this is my first time using this site! I came here in hopes of some advice, as I've been having some troubles with tank setup and want to make sure it is the best for my future Betta fish.
My main trouble is with the water in my brand new tank (25L tank.) My issue is that the water is partially cloudy and often has bits of debris, and what looks to be dust particles and lots of tiny air bubbles that seem to be coming from the filter. Even after cleaning the tank out 3 times and changing the water this problem persists (I am using tap water conditioned with Fluval water conditioner.)
Can anyone please give me some tips and advice on the steps to take when setting up a brand new tank to ensure it is clean and with unclouded clean water ? The filter I'm using came with the tank it is a ciano 40 I believe. Thank you very much!
My main trouble is with the water in my brand new tank (25L tank.) My issue is that the water is partially cloudy and often has bits of debris, and what looks to be dust particles and lots of tiny air bubbles that seem to be coming from the filter. Even after cleaning the tank out 3 times and changing the water this problem persists (I am using tap water conditioned with Fluval water conditioner.)
Can anyone please give me some tips and advice on the steps to take when setting up a brand new tank to ensure it is clean and with unclouded clean water ? The filter I'm using came with the tank it is a ciano 40 I believe. Thank you very much!








