Newbie from perth

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pic

Reaction score
Hi all I have just purchased a 3’ bare tank and fortunately had collected some wood and was given the gravel.
I am curious as to other members who may live near me and enjoy our climate.
I have been told of a place where goldfish and chichlids have been dumped and can be caught. The recent rain however may disperse them before I try it out.
Anyone who has recommendations will be welcomed ; particularly on a nice light/s and where best to source some fish.
Thanks for the join
Paul

Hi all I have just purchased a 3’ bare tank and fortunately had collected some wood and was given the gravel.
I am curious as to other members who may live near me and enjoy our climate.
I have been told of a place where goldfish and chichlids have been dumped and can be caught. The recent rain however may disperse them before I try it out.
Anyone who has recommendations will be welcomed ; particularly on a nice light/s and where best to source some fish.
Thanks for the join
Paul
Welcome to TFF. Hope you participate in our contests. We are looking for entries for tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons. Click banner at top if forum to view the entry thread.

One of our long time members lives near Perth. His name is @Colin . Give him a shout out.

Enjoy our forums.

Hi Paul,
Welcome aboard... :hi:

Most reactions

trending

Back