The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logic

Reaction score
Hello;

Hey everyone im Logic, or my screen name is I wouldnā€™t like to give personal info imo. Lol.

Im new to the forum and have been giving it a ā€œtest driveā€ compared to Aquascaping World Forum or The Planted Tank, so far I far prefer both but im not just going to leave as im in the hobby to help people and fish.

So far on the forum I have been getting, quote, bashed. For giving my experiences and what I would call truthful and good information, as its, true. I guess some people have been spreading a rumor (within 2 days of me joining) of me about something, which is a great experience already here. I see this forum as a place where Many newcomers come rather than more in depth forums such as the two listed above. Which im fine with gives me a chance to hopefully and potentially help J .

I do not sugarcoat my comments which IMO shouldnā€™t harm anybody but snowflakes lol

Keep your sleeves wet.

Logic

see now this is a tactful post, keep commenting from a place like this and people will start hating you less. :p

Good luck,
See you around

Now I have this feeling that you are DutchMutch in a different account.

I've had this theory since the beginning.

This person has used one of dutch's "famous" quotes

"I don't sugar coat things"

and also somehow knew Dutch was banned even though it was never announced

Last edited:
Well Dutch was like 16 or 17 right? And "logic" is a 15 year old, so maybe they're friends or brothers or something

Well Dutch was like 16 or 17 right? And "logic" is a 15 year old, so maybe they're friends or brothers or something

Yeah he was 16 so that could be true but my gut feeling is that it's Dutch.

Its a shame as some of the stuff he posted was pretty helpful, but his attitude leaves something to be desired.

I believe it was because some people didn't like his "not sugar coated" replies. Maybe he seemed rude? Did Logic get banned as well, 'cause I can't get on his profile. Also, Logic mentions in his description thing that he was apparently recommended here by Dutch. Pretty solid evidence.

Logic's account was deleted as I believe the mod took it as Dutch trying to get around his ban by having a different account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back