New To The Site Old To The Hobby

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

David12

Reaction score
Hello my name is David i am new to this fish forum i have been looking after freshwater fish for about 12 years so i know a bit about them so if you need help just ask me. today i got a new tank because last year i gave up on freshwater fish because i found it to easy so i went to looking after marine fish however i still love the look of some freshwater fish. so after waiting a few weeks before i could add any fish into my tank i now have a 300 littre tank which is about 6 foot long really big tank anyways thank you David

Hey david, I'm Steev. I've new to the site and new to the Hobby! I have a 64 litre tropical tank, as i'm a beginner! And, Whoa....300 litres, maybe one day i'll get a tank that big! Glad to see you on here, hope you have fun chatting to fellow fish fanatics! Maybe you have some thoughts on my water problem? Check it out in the 'Your New Freshwater Tank' part of the forum. If not, see you around the forum Dave!

Hey david, I'm Steev. I've new to the site and new to the Hobby! I have a 64 litre tropical tank, as i'm a beginner! And, Whoa....300 litres, maybe one day i'll get a tank that big! Glad to see you on here, hope you have fun chatting to fellow fish fanatics! Maybe you have some thoughts on my water problem? Check it out in the 'Your New Freshwater Tank' part of the forum. If not, see you around the forum Dave!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back