New To Malawi - My Setup And Stock

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sounds good mate, dont forget pics when you get it set-up :)

Hi mate, cheers. I'll make sure to do a video and get some pics :)

Just a quick one, whats the score with having 2 types of Cynotilapia afra in a tank?

Good :). Females look very very similar, can lead to a lot of crossbreeding. Plus the males do tend to harass eachother more than usual.

No problem that's fine. The place im ordering from is Tony's Africans. Spent a good 20mins on the phone with him which was great service considering he called my isle of man mobile - not cheap. Seems like a good guy.

getting very excited now - just hope this replacement bank card comes in the post in the morning so i can pay for the tank and pick it up/delivered. :D

Happy days, the new tank is being delivered tomorrow evening, and I've booked Thursday off work to get it set up :D Pics soon to follow

That's great mate, really looking forward to it. Did you get anything sorted with the fish/stocking etc...??

Not yet mate, still waiting to hear back from Colin. I'll send him a PM to remind If I don't hear back soon.

Tank is here, background painted and 2 external filters cycling.

Just need to wait for the replacement cabinet now as the other was damaged.

292171_10150765054677251_666347250_9645976_896098613_n.jpg

Looking great mate, how the hell that bed is holding the tank i dont know lol

Great size tank, cant wait to see it all set-up :).. Pretty heavy hey! you got solid flooring?

Great size tank, cant wait to see it all set-up :).. Pretty heavy hey! you got solid flooring?

Flooring is good, but not concrete - I'm sure it can support more than the weight of 5-6 people (average) so no worries there. I will however be filling it up slowly lol.

It comes with 'stumps' for the bottom of the stand. Not going to use them, best have all the pressure spread over the full 5ft

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back