Queen Bee
Fish Crazy
I just got a tank at the lfs and didn't notice that there was a small chip in the face of the glass. The chip is on the inside near the bottom. The tank is a 45 G.
The chip doesn't feel too deep maybe 1 mm. Is there going to be a problem with the chip once the tank is filled with water. Worried that the water pressure might be too much.
Can't return the tank, it was final sale. Would putting a bit of silicone on the chip help it to hold the pressure of the water?
What do I do now?
The chip doesn't feel too deep maybe 1 mm. Is there going to be a problem with the chip once the tank is filled with water. Worried that the water pressure might be too much.
Can't return the tank, it was final sale. Would putting a bit of silicone on the chip help it to hold the pressure of the water?
What do I do now?









