New Tank - What To Do With It?

Tacklebury

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hampshire, Uk
i'm looking for some advice from everyone.

As the title says really, i've got an aqua one 320 tank (28 litres) and i'm not sure what to do with it.

I was thinking black substrate, black background, few vallis type plants at the rear and then maybe 5-10 tetras? I have dozens of cherry shrimp so could add a few of them too.

Any suggestions and ideas welcome.

I forgot to say, the tank is pink!!! :crazy:
 
i think this is the tank i want! its £25 in my LFS .. comes with a filter only.. is that right?
 
Have a look at this thread for stocking ideas:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=979038

I had once for a smaller tank (18 litres) the following set-up (for a betta):

DSC03469.jpg


Maybe it gives you some inspiration.
 
Thanks for the replies so far.

Biulu i love the Betta tank. The misses has shown an interest in taking this small tank as her first steps into keeping fish herself, the tank has been given pride of place in the bedroom so looks like she's keen!

Any more ideas people?

What about stocking?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top