New Tank Mates Settling In!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Go_fish

Reaction score
Well, after re-building my tank a few weeks ago, I finally went and bought some fish today!

4 yellow labs (1 male, 3 female)
4 salousi (1 male, 3 females)
4 lombardi ( 1 male, 3 females)

Just watching them settle in now ....

Planning on a few more additions in a couple of weeks if all going well. Was thinking of some ice-blue socoloffi and some hongi.

Will take some pics over the next few days, but this is the tank (Juwel Vision 180L 3ft bow front with crushed coral gravel and 50kg ocean rock)

Tank001.jpg

How I wish I went with a 75 gal. Would have been deeper to allow something like that ^ :good:

How I wish I went with a 75 gal. Would have been deeper to allow something like that ^

It's only a vision 180 jgray, that's roughly a 55 gal - amazing what you can do with a bit of imagination. :D

Nice tank Go_fish :good:

pretty tank and all, but uhh wheres the fish? i see like 3 blurrs of what are fish

Looking good

Nice rock... where did you get the rock from.. I have seen some deals on ebay: 25KG for £25 which isnt bad.

I have a RIO 180 and i am planning on doing the same sort of thing.. Is the rock up against the glass at the back.?? does that make it difficult to keep clean?

Squid

Well, I hope to buy some of those lava rocks and such and make a land scape such as that some day. :)

looks great!

Nice rock... where did you get the rock from.. I have seen some deals on ebay: 25KG for £25 which isnt bad.

I bought some of that Ocean Rock off eBay at the end of last week. Should be here today hopefully!

Bought the Ocean Rock from my LFS, The Goldfish Bowl in Oxford. Paid about £90 for 50kg ....

The stuff looks great, and yes, some of the higher pieces are leaning against the glass. I put the largest pieces (about 5 bits) on the bottom, well away from the back glass (about middle of the tank) in a row. Then started to pile the other bits on top. Took a while, and I was a bit worried about the OR leaning directly against the glass, but there have been no problems for the past month and I am very pleased with how the tank looks. Hopefully the fish will like it as much as I do!!

Plan on adding some more fish in a couple of weeks, so would welcome any advice on what shoudl go in next (see my other post)

:good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back