New Tank Arriving Monday

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

What about the light fittings? So you just have to provide the tubes. I've had a look at the photos on there website and I must admit it's alot of tank for the money. I will be buying one next year for sure

You have to buy the fittings too, but as I say, this means you get 'bespoke' lighting, just what you want not 'standard'.

This is the best photo I have at the moment:
DSCN1271.jpg

I'll get a better one later

Thanks myrtle. If you could get one of the lid then that would be great. Not fussed about the water damage. Are the scratches noticeable when full? Also how many litres is it? Thankyou very much

Will do, the scratches don't show when full, until the algae gets in there but I just scrape it out. The lid has a small bend on the edge, like someone has got a pair of pliers and bent a small bit for some reason. It could be bent back, I just never got round to it but I'll get a pic when I find my camera in all the junk :blush:
It's 48"x15" footprint and 18" high somewhere around 240l I think, maybe a touch less.

Bet you`ll be spending ages setting it all up, I found it quite exciting when we got our big tanks delivered but it was so frustrating when we had to wait for our first one to 'cure'. Do you have to give your new one any 'curing time' like we did with ours or can you set it up straight away?

Your 240L sounds pretty good for the age of it, I`d have snapped your hand off for it if we hadn`t been in the position of selling up and moving :/

ooo you lucky so and so!! my 4x2x2 is froim nd id love a 6x2x2 from them . look forward to pics . maybe even a journal??

Will do, the scratches don't show when full, until the algae gets in there but I just scrape it out. The lid has a small bend on the edge, like someone has got a pair of pliers and bent a small bit for some reason. It could be bent back, I just never got round to it but I'll get a pic when I find my camera in all the junk :blush:
It's 48"x15" footprint and 18" high somewhere around 240l I think, maybe a touch less.

Sounds excellent. :good: We'll have to organise collection etc. I guess you won't be in a rush what with setting up your MASSIVE NEW TANK!!!

Any time within the next couple of weeks would be fine with me.

Awesome! All my big tanks are from them.

As you got it early, you'll most probably have to wait a week for it to cure :)

To be honest I hadn't thought of curing time, I'll have to see what they say when it gets here.
Forgot to say tht the back of the 4' tank is painted black but will come off with a glass scraper. Still not found my camera :blush:

Could do with a second coat to be honest...

I wish it was me recieving a 6x2x2 on Monday. I can't even imagine how happy you will be come Monday. I'll definitely be buying a tank from ND within the next year possibly 6months

id be tempted with some jumbo cyps but then a big shoal of utinta would look good also. id also prob go for the xenos aswell. the sunflower papilio look lurrvly

Well, it's here and it's HUGE! The 4 footer is dwarfed by it:
DSCN1281.jpg

I had to bung the window cleaners at work £20 to come and help shift it, no idea how I'd have done it without them!

I did consider the jumbos but I think with the smaller ones I can have a larger shoal.

:hyper:

BIG group of Cyps, 15 Xeno bathyphilus :drool: , some "punks" and a couple of Eretmodus sp. just for icing on the cake :hyper:

Looking forward to seeing what you fill it with :good:

Cheers, Sean

P.S. remember the step ladder :lol:

Well, it's here and it's HUGE! The 4 footer is dwarfed by it:
DSCN1281.jpg

I had to bung the window cleaners at work £20 to come and help shift it, no idea how I'd have done it without them!

I did consider the jumbos but I think with the smaller ones I can have a larger shoal.

SWEET, was just posting at the same time as you, , , , ,thats the first thing I thought, about the Roma240 getting dwarfed by the new tank, looks great, you must be stoked . . . :good:

Most reactions

Back