New Stock?

Snails sound good.

I have tons of differnt types of snails. I love the colored Mystery snails.

Yeah, I have them and they range from pink to grey. I remember, it all started with two large snails...It's an interesting model of how invasive species can throw things off, I used to have little brown snails in there, and several months after the larger ones started running rampant the smaller ones came close to extinction (all in my aquarium!) The moral of the story: NEVER introduce a non-native species to another country as it can wreak havoc!
 
I actually have an Albino RTS, so it's more yellow / white / red. I'll get rid of the Tetra's and see how my aquarium looks, i think i may sort out my stocking issue's before moving on to other fish. I still need to re - design my aquarium to provide more hides, caves and such. I may have to start a journal. :shifty:

Thanks for your replies, i don't think obtaining fish is a problem anymore as i may just purchase them online. :good:

--------------------------------

So...

4 Amano shrimp
4 Glass shrimp
2 Gold gourami's
1 Red Tail Shark
6 Kulhi loaches
6 Bronze cory's

1 Clown Pleco (Small)
1 Rubbernose Pleco (Small)


--------------------------------

Am i right to think even when i have corrected my issue's with stocking (above) i still have alot of space?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top