New Site - But Which Template?

5teady_2012

Here to help
Reaction score
HI,

Im Opening a new business and need a website for it, i have got 2 templates that are finished, and was wondering which one you think i should go with.

Im really in two minds which one to go with as i like them both...

Click view full image for clear view

First one -

ScreenHunter_5.jpg

Second one -

ScreenHunter_6.jpg

All opinions and critism welcome as improvement is what i want as this site needs to be as good as possible.

i prefer the second one, nice bold bright colours :good: but they are both very good

agreed, I'd chose second one no contest,

the colours hit you straight away and the images of the shrimp combined with the slogan give you an instant knowledge of what the site is promoting.

I would possibly have three columns under the main header with the right one filled with an image so that the colour flows down the through the site and is not just simply at the top

Lastly I'd give the left hand column more impact by having a background colour or increasing the weight of the text links

What about this?

The sides nead tweaking and a some of the borders but here is the general look of it

ScreenHunter_1-1.jpg

I still prefer the second one TBH, but with a little added colour.

had a quick experiment myself this morning, hope you don't mind.
<a href="http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1945/91608870iq8.png" target="_blank">http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1945/91608870iq8.png</a>

with the third one i would remove the repeated links from the side and maybe just have the shopping cart information listed here, I would also add a break line in between the two columns, apart from that i think your sites coming along nicely

Looks good....but......i can't read the Search page or Products page.The white font doesn't show up too good on the pale green background.I'm sure you're aware of this but thought i'd point it out just in case....

And good luck with it :good:

yeah im aware of this, the rest will be sorted in time, the main thing was getting the main page sorted.

Most reactions

Back