New neon tetra dead

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh my goodness, poor thing. So upsetting for your daughter. How could someone not apologise?!? :no:
I know. Hurt breaking. Saddest thing was that my 12 year old grand daughter adored that dog and is still taking it hard.

That's unbelievable and yet true. I can't get my head around that.
I know, me either. I was depressed myself for 2 days over it. If you hate animals that’s one thing but how could you rip the heart out of an owner that’s standing right there. If he had just got out and apologized and showed some concern it would have helped. To just reply that he was trying to get packages delivered was heartless. I wonder if he keeps score of how many animals he hits each day. :(

This is something that should be splashed all over the press. Corporations generally back down when their customers or the populace at large makes an issue. Nothing can bring the dog back, but they should not be allowed to just walk away from this tragedy unscathed.

This is something that should be splashed all over the press. Corporations generally back down when their customers or the populace at large makes an issue. Nothing can bring the dog back, but they should not be allowed to just walk away from this tragedy unscathed.
My Son-in-law took pics of truck, driver, and license. He has called Corporate offices with no response as of yesterday.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back