New Modern 25L Tank!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

-FighterFishh

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Since it was my birthday a few days ago, what else would be top of my list to buy but a new fish tank?! :rolleyes:
I was looking into the Superfish Wave 15 but the bit which held the lights over the top seemed a little flimsy, so I went for the larger, more stable model instead! It's the same sort of design but the part which holds the lights is completely attached.
I'm planning to stock it with a male betta and some Japonica shrimps, but first I need to sort the decor out!

rbbeie.jpg

The empty tank before adding anything.

2ppitxs.jpg

Gravel and water in!

I'm hopefully gonna go out tomorrow to pick up a nice piece of wood and maybe some shrimp, too! I might also try to grow a carpet of something over the gravel. Am I right in thinking I could take a piece of moss from my main tank upstairs and plant it downstairs and it should grow okay? :)

Thanks!

Looks very smart! :good:. The Java Moss will be ok if you move some from your other tank to that one yes :nod:.

Look forward to seeing more pictures!

That is a very nice looking tank. Very smart. The black sand contrasty beautifully with the crisp white edges aswell :good:

Looks very smart! :good:. The Java Moss will be ok if you move some from your other tank to that one yes :nod:.

Look forward to seeing more pictures!

Thank you! I think a carpet of moss would look pretty good in this tank, and since it's growing so well in my main tank I might as well give it a go!
I'll definitely be adding more pics as everything goes in! :good:

That is a very nice looking tank. Very smart. The black sand contrasty beautifully with the crisp white edges aswell :good:

Thank you! I love the design and the lighting is fantastic. The blue lights have 2 different settings and the white lights have 4 so I can change the intensity of each one to create different effects. It's really cool! :lol:

I WANT THIS TANK!!! :hyper: :lol:

Looks great, really I'm going to put it on my Christmas wishlist (because my birthday isn't until April...).

What is the full name of the tank? See I'm already on google :rolleyes:

Are you going to do a journal on this one? Really sounds interesting.

I blame you :p

Added something else to original message, could you give me the name please? Argh, someone stop me!!!

Hehe, it's called the Superfish Home Aquarium 25 but I couldn't find it anywhere online I'm afraid.

I probably will, yeah. Hoping to go pick up some new decor today so will probably put up pics of that later! :D

Went out to find some nice wood but all the pieces I found were either too big or not quite what I was looking for!
Instead I decided to go for some bits of rock, and got 3 pretty nice pieces for £7! :D

214rq1f.jpg

I also added in some more gravel so it'd be deeper for future plants and the slope was more obvious and picked up some big plant tweezers so I can put in the moss precisely when I get round to it!
I nearly went for some Grade A black crystal shrimp but at 3 for £18 I thought it was a bit too expensive for me if I lost any, so I decided not to go for them! :lol:

That's a really nice we nano tank you have there! Been toying with the idea of getting 1 for myself.

Look forward to seeing more progress.

And salam...... You, of ALL people, DON'T need any more tanks! :lol:

Thank you gary! It's a fab tank, the bit to hide the filter and heater is similar to in my Juwel too which is nice. :)

Finally made some progress!
Went out today and picked up 6 neon yellow rasboras! Then planted some riccia from my main tank in the gravel. Hoping it'll grow out but not really sure what it'll do! :lol:

2ih6jpt.jpg

2upz91s.jpg

I was going to, but I'm not too sure now. If I did it would be a black background but I quite like it without at the moment. :D

I know what you mean. Might make the fish a little more comfortable though and I think black would look nice with the white tank and green moss.

Yeah, will definitely be something to consider. I need to put a new background onto my 20l tank anyway so I can see what it looks like then. :)

Most reactions

Back