New member wanting to sell fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules on restrictions for new members are currently under discussion. Once it has been decided the Forum Rules will be amended accordingly.

For the time being, you can try to sell them to your LFS, or on Craigslist. (GumTree if you are in the UK - pretty sure Kendal is in the UK)

As it stands at the moment, a member needs to have been registered for 60 days and to have made at least 60 useful posts to start a thread in the Classified section. This is among the things under discussion.

As it stands at the moment, a member needs to have been registered for 60 days and to have made at least 60 useful posts to start a thread in the Classified section. This is among the things under discussion.
I just want to find a home for a pair of severums I have extra . Thought this might be the place .

I think your best bet is gumtree and facebook marketplace mate

500? Well, they led you astray on that. There are currently 572 online but that’s not total membership, only who is online at the moment. Yes, we are globally. Many forums have higher restrictions than ours.

Last edited:
My Kendal story:
A mate and myself once hitchhiked to the lake district back in the early 80s. Arrived in Kendal (OPs home) at approx 00:30. Pitched the tent on a nice flat grass surface with no torch in a park as no hotel/b&b was open. Woken at 05:00 by traffic, looked out of tent to find we were camped on the bowling green. We broke camp pretty sharpish.
For future reference if anyone’s visiting it’s just over the park fence in front of the theatre.
Is bowling on grass a “thing” in the US?

Spent the next night in Hawkshead. Ended up a very very eventful night. I’ll never set foot in the lake district again. That weekend still gets mentioned in get togethers almost 40yrs later....but I digress.

Edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an online Facebook group in the UK than I'm also a member of. Think it's called tropical fishkeeping. They will let you sell your tank and accessories but don't try and rehome your fish on there.. they will boot you off immediately.. they have a zero tolerance policy on dealing in livestock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back