NEW MEMBER STATUS

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I hope that's not custom and just for you, some would say that's an abuse of moderator power.... :p :rofl:
@kwi Do you know what the title means? Abuse of power??? We are all liaisons and advocate for fish. I did customize it as Mods can do. I thought it was nicer than Moderator. I don’t get it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Maybe we could make a thread where people could request a modification of their title? Just so no one feels left out :).

Reactions: kwi
I get it and I like it. I wish I could be one. I know quite a bit about fish. It may not seem like it but I have had at least 10 years of fish experience.
You are one. Put it in your signature. I was a Patient Liaison and Advocate for 32 years. I always told the families that THEY were the true Patient Advocates, not me. Anyone who supports the proper and safe care of aquatic creatures is a liaison and we should all be advocating the proper care and treatment. I think we all do that as we reach out to help others on here. :)

I agree with @Deanasue I miss having that button, It would also be good if that could be added as a search mode so that you would receive the most informative threads on a subject first.

@kwi Do you know what the title means? Abuse of power??? We are all liaisons and advocate for fish. I did customize it as Mods can do. I thought it was nicer than Moderator. I don’t get it. Sorry.
It was a tongue in cheek comment about you using a privilege that being a mod gives you that us mere mortals can't do. Not a dig.

it would be cool to have a "Thank You" one

Just a thought.. I think if someone responds just because they like someone that's fine, they are probably not doing it to change rank .

In addition, "like" and "love" are subjective and can reflect one's personality

What's important to me would be a better way to describe or clarify the like so I could specify what I meant, and also I could understand why someone likes my post.

There are other emoticons/ emojis...whatever, that we can use like
"Cool pics" "thanks" or something else

"Agree" and "informative" are two good ones though,
for now I just take the time to respond with a post specifying "i agree with...", or "thanks for the info"

I can't believe I took the time to post all this.
Can I get a "like" for my efforts?:flowers: or send flowers? Candy? FISH?
Sorry to blather on, my Libra is showing ♡

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back