New Member Of The Family :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Alm0stAwesome

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
On Friday I went and picked up our newest addition, Luna the kitty. I was really nervous about getting her as we have a dog who has been ruler of the roost for many years but everything has worked out perfectly so far. Luna is acting like she's lived here her whole like (all 8/9 weeks of it lol) and Josie seems pretty happy with her new sibling!

DSCF2791.jpg

DSCF2822.jpg

DSCF2864.jpg

DSCF2868.jpg

DSCF2939.jpg

DSCF2946.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

Oh and she loves TFF!
2012-04-29184547.jpg

Oh, she's adorable! There are few things in the world cuter than a kitten :wub:

OMG! how cute! I love that name luna! Looks like my little man! She has the "butter wouldn't melt" look in the 2nd pic!

I thought they looked alike too! Have you guys chosen a name for him yet? Don't be fooled she's a cheeky little devil lol - but we're absolutely loving having her. She's 8/9 weeks old

Nevermind I forgot you said Apollo in your post, it suits him :)

I thought they looked alike too! Have you guys chosen a name for him yet? Don't be fooled she's a cheeky little devil lol - but we're absolutely loving having her. She's 8/9 weeks old

Nevermind I forgot you said Apollo in your post, it suits him :)

Lol they are! But we wouldn't want a shy quiet one! Aww that's good they are so much fun!
Yeah a big name for such a small guy lol.

Wow, I was looking for this thread to post a video I took of Luna being nuts and I can't believe how much she has grown! Check out the picture above where they are both asleep on the blanket compared to this one!

2012-07-17201652.jpg

And yeah, the whole reason I came here, was this! She's bad but oh so cute :p

She is adorable!!! I love the markings on her face. I miss playing with kittens I used to work at a cat hospital and we boarded cats all the time. I have an outside cat named batman he is a goofball sometimes. :D

lol! Thanks guys, she's completely nuts but I love her :)

minnnt - of course!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back