new kitten

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

snowrat2004

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
this is my newest member of the family, Odin. he just turned 8 weeks and is the smallest kitten i have had for a while.

Attachments

• 100_0919.jpg
    100_0919.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 63
heres one of the "old" kitten Loki. he is Odin's brother from a different litter. (we got them from the people across the street.) they are 4 months apart. which makes him almost 6 months.

Attachments

• 100_0087.jpg
    100_0087.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 63
ok two more. this is the first time the two of them met, i think its a cute picture.

Attachments

• lokiodin.jpg
    lokiodin.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 69
last one for now. this is my other cat Mia. she is not yet very fond of the other two yet, she was an only cat for 4 years and does not particuarly like being pounced on from behind... but heres a picture of her hanging out-of-reach on the top bunk.

Attachments

• 100_0026.jpg
    100_0026.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 60
Oh so cute :rolleyes: I love lokis little black toe :) and the little grey fleck on Odins face.

edit: Ah you added that last one while I was posting she is super cute too :) I have found girls are kinda pissy about new additions, mine still sits around snarls.

awww....that's a cute little cat..and how sweet hsi nose does look heart shaped lol ...tooo adorable.

I love the picture where the two kitties are together. I want it in the contest. I will nominate it. for POTM. I hope someone else nominates it again..

Loki is my favorite, fantastic face. I'd like to nominate his picture. Cool names.

thankx guys (and girls) so far three of them have one nom each. and the one that is left out is Odins... o well, id love any of them to get a second nom so they can be in the contest (hint, hint). im going to put this pic on too. it is odin brothers, sister and mom(the one in the back w/ yellow eyes) the mom is a manx, four where born without tails, three with. i think it is strange to pet a cat without a tail, it just feels like something is missing. so both mine have tails... anyway. two of the kittens where already gone when i took this pic, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 100_0737.jpg
    100_0737.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 64
probably a good choice picking one with a tail. I have a manx and I love her little stubby tail which she wags when shes happy. However the vet has informed us since it is a deformaty in the breed, it comes with other problems, such as digestion and pooping problems.

I love them all and second any nom's for POTM! I have a manx too, he loves it when I rub his lil' "bump" :lol:

thapsus said:
Loki is my favorite, fantastic face. I'd like to nominate his picture. Cool names.
[snapback]911351[/snapback]​

i have a short story behind the names. Loki, whom I got first is the Norse (viking) god of evil and caous (spl) and Odin is the Norse god of wisdom, poetry, war, and death. If you read about the two of them ( the myths) you find out that they were blood brothers... and the interesting thing is that i picked odins name because I liked it, i didnt find that out till afterwords, its almost a little freaky :blink:
mia's name I got from the song mama mia, it was playing in the car on our way home.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back