New Fish Game

MarkByrom

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Take a 800 litre tank and fill it with Parahna.

Throw in some Granny Smith and watch in awe as people try to grab the apple with their teeth.

So there you have it.

Extreme Apple Bobbing
 
The pirhana would probably swim away scared of the apples :P, not that I would be willing to test this theory with my face.
 
if they were pacu instead of piranha then the pacu would eat the apples too :)
 
if they were pacu instead of piranha then the pacu would eat the apples too :)

We should think of fish we wouldn't want to be in water where apple bobbing was taking place :P

Here are my fish I wouldn't like to be in there
1) Dovii (aggression and a good set of nashers)
2) Candiru (won't go into too much detail but lets just say I've heard things)
3) Giant snakehad (No face left)
 
Had only heard of the giant snakehead in passing, so I wiki'd it. I PMSL when I read the quote below:

In 2008, a specimen of C. micropeltes was caught by an angler while fishing for pike on the River Witham in Lincolnshire, England [6]. It is not clear if the species is breeding in the wild, or if this was an escaped captive specimen; a source within the Environment Agency was quoted as saying “The reaction was, 'Oh s***'. This is the ultimate invasive species — if it starts breeding here it's a disaster."[7]

:rolleyes:
 
Had only heard of the giant snakehead in passing, so I wiki'd it. I PMSL when I read the quote below:

In 2008, a specimen of C. micropeltes was caught by an angler while fishing for pike on the River Witham in Lincolnshire, England [6]. It is not clear if the species is breeding in the wild, or if this was an escaped captive specimen; a source within the Environment Agency was quoted as saying “The reaction was, 'Oh s***'. This is the ultimate invasive species — if it starts breeding here it's a disaster."[7]

:rolleyes:

Pretty sure that turned out to be a fake, and the media scaremongering didn't help either.
 
I'd heard something to that effect too, though I'm unsure if the EA's reaction was part of the same hoax or a genuine reaction as they believed it was true.

I still lolled either way :)
 
Take a 800 litre tank and fill it with Parahna.

Throw in some Granny Smith and watch in awe as people try to grab the apple with their teeth.

So there you have it.

Extreme Apple Bobbing

Rather do that any day than go in a room with my 2 ex wives! :crazy: Least I would get to eat before getting my face ripped off :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top