New Fh Coming At Th End Of The Month

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just found out the nail place my mum goes to breeds flowerhorns! :hyper:
And I got to see the two females and one male he has! :hyper:
Defenitly better in the flesh! :hyper:

He is simply magnificent matt. Totally stunning !

....I just earlier today took delivery of a tiny 1.5 - 2 inch Blue Thai Silk flowerhorn :) nothing at all like yours but hopefully he/she will be one day. I'm not sure how you tell the sex of a flowerhorn? Especially when they are as tiny as mine.

Mine is in 40 gal at the moment until it grows a little and then he/she will go in my Rio 400 with my Ornate. The bichir is only around 5 inches but i don't want to chance them together yet in case the FH gets eaten :(
get some pics up i would love to see its progress :good:

thought you would like him.... :lol:

well worth the wait and money i think :good:

....I just earlier today took delivery of a tiny 1.5 - 2 inch Blue Thai Silk flowerhorn :) nothing at all like yours but hopefully he/she will be one day. I'm not sure how you tell the sex of a flowerhorn? Especially when they are as tiny as mine.

Mine is in 40 gal at the moment until it grows a little and then he/she will go in my Rio 400 with my Ornate. The bichir is only around 5 inches but i don't want to chance them together yet in case the FH gets eaten :(
get some pics up i would love to see its progress :good:

He's not much to look at yet as he's so small but I will try and get a decent pic just so you can see. I dont have a proper camera, all my pics i take with my iphone. Your FH will put mine to shame lol.
thought you would like him.... :lol:

well worth the wait and money i think :good:

Definately. I still think you need to consider this a breeding project ;) with another tank and a quality female you could get some stunning babies lol

f5e275bf.jpg

7d4d8fd3.jpg

Sorry these are the best I could do of my FH. He moves so quickly

wow what a little cutey. keep us all informed of his/hers progress, maybe set up a journal for his growth etc :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back