New Corals?

No pics at the minute, but my tank is due a water change and clean 2mos so im sure the camera will come out then.
LOL OH sheffield, i was dead confused, lol well id appreciate whatever whenever pal, tell me if you want anything and i can arrange delivery/ pick up etc

well my mates got all my corals til my tanks fully cycled.

got two tyoes of duncans actually
Duncans.JPG

when i get them back il glady sor you a frag of the big one out

Went to a frag swap yesterday, got some zoas, a BN, a frogspawn, a blasto, and 2 caps for $35
DSC_0043.jpg

the ones with the orange skirts are the new ones
DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041_02.jpg

DSC_0040_02.jpg

Sorgan is your picture of a Diodogorgia nodulifera? One of my personal favorites if so...I became paranoid with this species, and kept the micro-plankton/trace elements on hand :look: . I kept the sea rod within a decent flow zone...they need to be babied!

Nope it's a White menella morph you can tell the difference as Diodogorgia nodulifera tends to have bumps where the polyps open from, menella is smooth when closed.

Interesting, I've never heard of this species...similar care requirements? Almost identical, beautiful selection anyway :nod:

Menella tend to be a pretty easy gorgonian to keep. As the flesh is thicker they have s better chance to settle before starving then other gorg species.

Look a few posts down for a care guide and write up on the species.
(they are my favourite gorg(I have 3 :) ))

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back