New-born Baby Ferrets

Haha great video. I love making ferret videos... they are always so charming and cute that you can't help but find things worth filming! :thumbs:

I know - there georgeous!

Sorry for you however! In Victoria (state where Melbourne is for people who don't know) ferrets are illegal without a permit. I am planning on moving to Aus in the next year for Uni - but I'm not going to Victoria because they won't let me take my ferrets!

What about NSW...are they legal in NSW! i want some :p

Those pics are so cute! Every one of them! I am a new ferret freak in the world. This weekend I am purchasing supplies for two ferrets that I will be getting here very soon. I am getting a pair of course, I want them to be as happy as possible! ^_^ My only problem though is that I don't want to buy one, I want to rescue on. But I have searched and searched and couldn't find a shelter anywere near me! :( If anyone knows of a shelter near katy or houston please tell me. It would be much appreciated and so within the distance of driving.
P.S.
It is so wonderful to know that there are people out there who are trying hard to help ferrets and are just a big of freaks as I am!

Thanks for a cute pix! They are so nice......love them so much

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back