New bettas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LiquidLife

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
We have bettas at work and they always get left unattended over the weekend (although there are people there at work, we don't ask them to do fish). Just make sure the bowl has been given a 100% water change on Friday and that he has been eating regularly all week. DON'T FEED HIM EXTRA ON FRIDAY. He'll be just fine. Make sure (as others have pointed out) that his water will stay a constant temp (as close to 75-80 degrees F if possible, definitely not below 70), out of direct sunlight and out of any drafts (air conditioning ducts). He'll be just fine.

today i broght home tow new bettas i have really wanted bettas for ages :D a very long time and today i bought 1 red male he had very bad fins :blink: but i liked his colour and a feamle for him she is smalller and blue (shiny) i caled the male roarey and the female angel!!! :D :thumbs: its so kool i am bit ariad of the male being stress cos hes lots some colour in him :blink: i have put them in the 30 gallon tank with the livebeares things seem to be going well but if things start getting bad i will move them to the 2.5 gallon :D :thumbs: ohwell just wanted to share my little pride and joys lol :cool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back