New Aquascape - "patience"

Can't wait to see this progress!!! :drool:

seeing all these rescapes and new tanks I took the hedge cutters to my tank lol in the middle of a new new rescape. Just need to get more plants

Look really really good. i was reading the list of random fish you have been looking at. if you go with penguins don't put them in first. i did it was like gangland in the take untill the mollies went in. they have all made friends now so all is calm.

can't wait to see it when the plants get growing a bit

how many 2kg stones did you buy?- as im not sure how many i need for my 40cm tank

Difficult to say to be honest. I've picked those stones out individually for the most part. I would guess there is maybe 15 - 20kg. Theres actually 7 pieces of stone all together.

It's also difficult to buy it online. It's better if you can find somewhere local that has good rocks :) That being said, Richard at Aqua Essentials will try to pick out bits which match your description within reason :)

It's beautiful :D Love the rock formation. Looks so tranquil :good:

Got some additional stems of Blyxa Japonica through the post last night so re-planted the right hand rear corner :) Lovely lush stuff!

Day004_Blyxa.jpg

Most reactions

Back